We would like to start by thanking https://ohyestheydid.ca/ for nominating us for this award. We really appreciate it… it always nice to recognized for something you create!
As per the nomination post, here are the rules!
Thank your nominator.
Link or ping the post back to them.
Display the picture on your post.
Answer their questions.
Provide questions for the nominated people you choose.
First we will answer the questions given to us by our nominator, https://ohyestheydid.ca/(and yes, we will provide the link to their blog as many times as we can… we hope you enjoy reading her poetry as much as we do!):
1. What is your favourite lullaby?
Ans. Well I am an Indian, and my mother tongue is bengali, you might not understand the meaning of the song by seeing its lyrics but it goes like this, “Ghumparani maasi pisi moder bari esho” meaning “the lady who grants us sleep, please come to my home”. And there are two more hindi lullaby that I adore, “Chandania Chupke se aa” and “Aa ri aaja nindiya tu“.
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ans. Cheesecakes, always!!
3. Favourite dessert?
Ans. Cheesecakes again
4. Favourite time of year, and why?
Ans. There’s no particular time of the year I like or dislike more than the others but if i had to choose any time then it would definitely be the rainy season. Being an Indian I experience a tropical type of climate. So when it rains after the hot and humid summers (where temperatures may rise upto 40 degree celscius), it feels very soothing and relaxing. Moreover, I love to jump into the puddles created by the heavy rains.
5. If you could have a sit down with one famous person, who would it be and why?
Ans. It would be Walt Disney. He created such an wonderful experience for all of us, I could meet him and talk to him about him journey throughout life, it would me unbelievably amazing.
6. What is your favourite childhood place to visit?
Ans. Well, my favourite childhood place to visit would be my grandparents house. Although my grandfather passed away a few years back but still to visit my grandma and having lunch her means the world to me.
7. If you could own/operate your own franchise, what would it be?
Ans. It would probably be something related to crafts.
8. What is your favourite family recipe?
Ans. It is a traditional lamb curry served with some Pilaf (a rice with fragrant spices and bright yellow colour).
9. Could you last a week without your cell phone?
Ans. Only if I get to meet my family and friends everyday.
10. What was the best birthday you have had?
Ans. It was my last birthday. My brother bought me a red velvet cake and later during the party surprised me with some gifts he had brought for me. My mom and my grandma cooked the dinner. All my friends wished me with gifts and hugs. And, while I was busy murdering the cake, my dad arranged to video-call my cousin staying abroad. All my classmates and teachers wished me on social media. It was a blast
11. Snowball fight or water fight?
Ans. Snowball fight.
OUR NOMINEES: Please check out their blogs!
Our questions to our nominees:
- What is your ready to go outfit?
- Which is the food you enjoy cooking the most?
- Your favourite Movie and why?
- What is your reason for blogging?
- What is your favourite memory from school?
- If you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be and why?
- What’s your passion? Is it similar to your occupation?
- Which is your favourite indoor and outdoor game?
- Which is your favourite nursery rhymes?
- What is the weirdest nickname anyone has ever given you?
- Which is your ideal vacation spot and why?